Thursday, 21 December 2017

#BeyondTheEdge #AsusIndia | Reason to take participate in the Asus Vivobook S15 Giveaway

#BeyondTheEdge | #AsusIndia |#VivobookS15
  

Asus Vivobook S15 is really a powerful laptop, the top-of-the-line model of the ASUS VivoBook S15 has the latest, Eight generation Intel Core i7 performance series processor, coupled with a powerful MX150 discreet graphics engine. It even has massive storage options of 1TB HDD and expandable up to 2TB HDD, paired with 128GB and expandable up to a 512GB high speed SSD for fast booting with fast charging technology.The main specification I like abut the Vivobook S15 is for it's SSD because it will boot faster and also take much less time for data transfer and save time.

I never had a laptop and used only twice or thrice till now, though I have a desktop but it is very low end as my parents doesn't want to spend much on it.After my board exams were over I didn't asked for an android phone but for a desktop because a laptop doesn't cost less than 30k but I wanted to edit videos easily for Youtube though it takes too long to render so I guess this laptop would help me in my Youtube career.My parents sent me to the capital of our state for further study because there were no english schools and colleges in my home town(can be considered as a village) so I can't ask my parents for a laptop or to upgrade my desktop as my father is a school teacher and mother house wife.If I win this laptop I can send my desktop to my home because I have an younger brother (13 years old) which will help him in his studies too.
I like everything about this laptop,
It's fingreprint scanner which makes it secure
It's powerful processor and RAM
It's huge HDD and superfast SSD
It's graphics card.


I would be very fortunate if I become one of those lucky winners.
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment